Hello Fellow Hanoverites!
Today is our March 2013 committee meeting. As always we will be meeting in the Howe at 4 pm. The last few meetings we’ve not been in our usual room, if you can’t find us stop by the information desk on the 1st floor for directions.
Our Agenda for this meeting is as follows:
1) Approve the minutes from the February 2013 meeting.
2) Report of the Bike League group on the application for Bike Friendly Community designation.
3) Update on Safe Routes to Schools.
4) Discussion of Verona sidewalk and the current status of additional sidewalks in Hanover. What should our strategy be? (Start with a report on the outcome of the select board meeting on the budget.)
5) Web site – what should be there, how should we proceed?
6) Parking fund for bike/ped facilities.
7) Demonstration project on Rt. 120 from Sand Hill to the boundary of the Urban Compact area.